Wednesday, April 15, 2009

105. It Stinks Good

April 15 I’m a scent girl. I like perfume, candles, and now incense. The thing is though that I have been corrupted by indie perfumes and soaps and scents in general, so now anything commercial seems gross. I have a fair number of vials of indie perfumes from various sources (Happy Housewife & Mythos Mixtures are my main two), I also still have some soap from Happy Housewife. Today in the mal was my incense. I got 100 sticks of 5 different scents. That’s 20 each not 100 each, that would be overkill. My scents are Blue Raspberry, Island Life, Fresh Fruit Slices, Drak, and Orgasm. I love them. I love them so much. Drak is apparently a masculine scent, and it kind of produces my last scent in me. If you know what I mean. They’re from  an etsy shop called StarShine Company. They have so many scents, and I now see that they have perfumes too. Great. I need to find a burner, although after a little searching online I think I might just find a nice glass/bowl and fill it with sand. Where I would put said glass/bowl is another story all together. Ohhhhhhh, wouldn’t a nice cocktail glass look pretty with different shades of sand layered through it. Great. The cogs are turning real fast now.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: