Saturday, July 4, 2009

185. Moon River

July 4

I’m still not feeling 100% yet. I’ve got a little bit of an appetite back today though, which is absolutely wonderful. But I’m still exhausted most of the time, probably due to the not eating well. I sat back on my bed tonight around 6:30 after texting a friend, I woke up at 9. I don’t nap. It’s is very unusual for me to sleep during the day, mainly because it usually takes me at least an hour to fall asleep at night, but apparently this bug has knocked me on my butt and forced me to catch up on all the sleep I missed while I was in College and High School. I’m not complaining, I do like sleeping, but I wish that I would sleep straight through the night rather than half of the day. Just my preference. When I woke up at 9, I looked out my window and saw the moon. It’s still hanging low outside my window, I’m not sure if it’s waxing or waning right now, but I hope it’s waxing so that I might get a shot of a full moon outside my window. I think that would be awesome.

Speaking of windows, I need curtains. The sun at 5am waking me up is getting old real quick.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: