Wednesday, July 29, 2009

210. My Buttons

SONY DSC

I have a stash of buttons from not only working retail, but from sewing and knitting and being an all around crafty person. This little jar has come in handy on numerous occasions. Like making something for someone and requiring a single button. Unfortunately I don’t have 5 big black buttons to use on my Old Man Sweater which is just waiting on yarn to finish the last button band and buttons.  I’m thinking that I’ll search etsy and find some good ones, and some backing buttons too. I’m still not sure. Once I see something, it’ll all be great. That’s the way it works.

I had been working on a pair of Endpaper Mitts (the ones by Eunny Jang that are amazing), but one of my coworkers had wanted an ipod sock for a classic ipod. Easy peasy! Knit the pattern until it’s long enough then graft the ends. I finished it today. Started it yesterday. Feels good to finish something.

-Cheers folks!

1 comment:

Halifax Mommy said...

do you need more cute little jars for buttons? I have tons? maybe some with some strawberry jam in them?