Monday, July 20, 2009

201. My Pizza

July 20 I got pizza for supper today from Boston Pizza. And that’s no small feat. The nearest BP is almost 5km away, so walking is a little out of the question, but biking, now there is something that is possible. So that’s what I did. I hopped on my bike after work, and went across the river, didn’t make the turn I should have, ended up at the old Lynx stadium, went back up to Montreal Road, back down to the St. Laurent place, then back up to Donald Street which is where I needed to be. I pretty much doubled my commute time. But in my defence, the street I was supposed to turn on wasn’t marked. I checked on my way back. The pizza was a little on the cooler side when I finally got around to eating it, but it was still amazing. Unfortunately I had worked so much that I ate the entire small pizza. No pizza for breakfast for me I guess.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: