Tuesday, July 14, 2009

195. Spiralling Out of Control

July 14

I love my new macro and close up lenses. Love love love them. That piece of wire is maybe ten gauge, and look at it! Love my lenses. I meant to take pictures of my sweater today, but I sat down to do some editing after I got home from work, and beyond running to Chapters around 7:30 to spend my gift card (which I did) I didn’t do anything else. I do have my sweater joined in the round now, with both sleeves in. That makes me very happy. I can see the end now, and I’m happy with the sweater so far, so it looks like I might actually have a piece of knitwear that’s a good size which I actually love. I’m just getting a little scared because it’s getting closer to the point in which I will have to steek. That scares me.

At Chapters I bought something for my swap partner, a cute set of note cards, and a book. The book is “31 Dream Street” by Lisa Jewell. I have no idea who the author is, I haven’t heard anything yay or nay about the book, it was cheap and a good size. And hard cover. I’m a sucker for hard cover books.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: