Friday, July 17, 2009

198. My Shoes

July 17

I love my shoes. I really do. As you can see my pink Airwalks are getting dirty, and I haven’t worn them in any kind of weather nor in any mud or dirt. That’s just daily wear on the city streets. My graffiti kicks are getting less wear, but they still get worn. I wore them today when I mailed my swap package off, then walked to go see about a bike (which had just been sold to another person. Le Sad), and when I found a bank to deposit my cheque at. I didn’t even deposit it at my bank, another institution that holds some link which allows me to do so with no fees. It’s awesome. My flip flops get less wear because if I’m going out, it’s usually for a goodly decent walk, so it’s a no on flip flops. My skate shoes get even less wear. They’re my “it’s icky out, I dont want to wear my canvas shoes” shoes. But then I also have my rain boots, they have been worn once when I went to the grocery store in the thunder and lightening. I wanted eggs and bacon but had neither, so yes, I’m crazy, but it was so worth it.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: