Friday, July 3, 2009

Sneak Post!

Old Man Sweater 2

To make up for not having a post yesterday, today I bring you two posts! When I took today’s picture, I had about 6 inches done on sleeve number one. Well around 8:30 when I took this picture, I have up to my elbow. It’s insanity. I’ve never knit anything this quickly. Never. Especially not a sweater. Knitting a sweater even with chunky weight yarn on 5mm needles is insanity. I’m loving the way it’s feeling, and can’t wait to get it finished, or at least all joined together at the shoulders. I need to go button hunting at some point in time though. I have no idea where in this city to find buttons. I might have to make a trip to one of the LYS’s soon. I just wish it would stop raining. I really wish it would stop raining. I haven’t been on the public transit system here yet, and I’d really like to keep that for trips that are over 5km. Maybe 4km if it’s urgent and the weather isn’t good. I love the fact that I can walk anywhere I need to go, and it’s under 10 minutes. Back East I’d have about a 20 minute walk to the nearest grocery store. Here it’s a block and a half away. I see good eats in my future. :D

-Cheers folks!

No comments: