Friday, July 31, 2009

212. My Mac

SONY DSC

I had been thinking about getting myself a Mac for a while now. As much as I love my dear HP laptop, it’s not a Mac. Being in the industry I’m in and not having a Mac is kind of… insane. So I kept checking on places like Craigslist and Kijiji to try to find a used Mac that someone locally was selling. I eventually stumbled upon UsedOttawa by reference from a friend, and today was lovely. The first post I saw in the morning was for a PowerBookG4. Not top of the line by any means, but still not shabby. The specs are good, I’m just having an issue trying to get onto the internets. But I’ll get it all sorted out, I think right now it’s a PEBKAC* error. I’m just too excited for straight thinking. In fact, I think I’m going to go play more and transfer more files over to my darling Mac.

-Cheers folks!

*Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair

No comments: