Saturday, August 1, 2009

213. My Skills

SONY DSC

That’s the beginnings of a fair isle computer cozy for my PowerBook. I’m using a chart I found on Ravelry that had only one project, and that was the author themselves. Today began around 10 when I got up and ready then cycled over to Knit-Knackers. It’s my favourite LYS here in the city so far, and just so cute and quaint. I picked up two skeins of yarn, one of which is worsted and one aran, I didn’t realize till I got home. It’s okay because it’s stranded and not striped thankfully. But anyways, it’s coming along nicely. I can’t wait till the buttons I ordered for my Old Man Sweater get in. I’ll probably use two as closure for this case. I’m thinking a top fold over with 4 button holes to go over two buttons. It’s hard to explain, but it should be easy to do. I might need to add in some short rows, but that too will be okay. I have steeked. I can do anything now. I think. I hope.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: