Sunday, August 2, 2009

214. My Speed

SONY DSC

This picture is much better for the color of my new case. The definition between the green and the grey really is that little. I kinda like it a lot. I know that I’m doing a pretty insane pattern, but it’s worth it. The yarns are really soft together, and really quite thick, which will be nice for the case. I’m realizing now I’m saying all the same things that I said yesterday, but this really is the highlight of my life. I went to the grocery store today and picked up a few things, and I did laundry, but other than that my life is pretty boring. I knit. I watch videos. I go out for walks or bike rides when the weather co-operates.

Hope everyone is having a good long weekend. I wont be. I have to work tomorrow. I hope it’s worth it.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: