Tuesday, August 4, 2009

216. My Good Mail Day

SONY DSC

I got home from work today later than I have for the past three weeks. It wasn’t too bad, I guess I just got used to being done early. All of that was okay though with the package that was waiting for me at home. I finally got the yarn I had been waiting for to finish my sweater. It looks like the perfect match to the dyelot too. Not that it really matters. I have decided though, that I will put in 4 more buttons than the pattern calls for. I think it’ll look pretty darned awesome.

I finished the case for my laptop last night. It took about three hours to do all the sewing. I hadn’t realized how much I would miss a sewing machine. It looks great, fits like a glove, and works wonderfully. I’m really proud of my handy work. I’ll get pictures real soon.

-Cheers folks!

No comments: